Looking for portable appliance testing in Wainscott?
ESI: Electrical Safety Inspections are a specialist electrical safety company covering Wainscott
Get in touch with our specialists
For a no-obligation conversation about electrical safety in your workplace
01276 300 351
What is PAT Testing?
Some of the businesses we carry out regular testing for include:
- Factories & Workshops
- Schools, Nurseries and Colleges
- Shops and Restaurants
- Construction sites
- Gyms, Health clubs and Spas
- Dentists, Beauticians and Healthcare Centres
What Does The Testing Cover?
The inspection and testing (PAT Testing) process
- Visual Inspections
- Checks for damaged flexes and plugs
- Inspection for correct wiring of appliances
- Earth continuity tests
- Earth leakage tests
- Polarity tests
- Insulation resistance tests
- Recording appliance details and test results
- Affixing a durable barcoded PAT Testing label
ESI Engineers are equipped to carry out electrical checks on all standard 240v equipment, computers and server equipment, 110v site tools, and 3-Phase (415v) machinery and hard-wired appliances like heaters and hand
Easy Payment Terms
We welcome new clients with easy payment terms:
• Pro-forma Invoice with Purchase Order
• Credit or Debit Card
• Company Purchasing Card
Request a Quotation
Independently assessed for customer safety
Your local Wainscott electrical safety specialists
Providing electrical safety services to Kent and Sussex businesses since 2001
ESI: Electrical Safety Inspections were established in Biddenden, Kent in April 2001.
Since then our business has grown covering the South and South East areas, with customers of all sizes from family businesses to multi-national blue-chip organisations.